I am so scared.

Yap, I am kind of afraid of animals. I know it seems very funny but I am afraid of cockroaches, dogs, and other scary animals. To be sincere I am kind of afraid of all kind of animals including spiders, but this didn't stop me collecting them.
But what scarer's me most are usually dog's. Why ? Because seems that are a lot of dogs without a master around here. Yap. Today I go to buy some food and I had surprise to find a dog in front of my door. I live at the 7th floor, that's where I found it. A small black dog that's seems kind of friendly, but when he approached me I get kinda of scared. After he barked at me I really get scared. He seems to be as scared as me but ... I was to stupid to realize that. I manage to get to the elevator and ran away :P
When I was coming back I get scared again that the beast will kill me so I have decide to get a real weapon ! I stop at my car and get a crowbar form it. Normally that I meat some neighbors in on the way up. I don't want to describe there faces when they see me with a crowbar in my hand. I really looked like Max Pain reedy to kill somebody. I exit the elevator and the dog was nowhere to be seen.
"Oh... so it is an ambush ... " I was thinking while holding my crowbar.
Finally I see him just in front of my door, so I had to fight. It didn't have were to go so it was cornered. I approach him and he run toward me... "I am dead" I was thinking... :) and got behind me and run away ...
I open unlock my door very fast and enter my apartment, look behind and the dog seems to want to enter my house. I slam the door and look it up. Starting laughing ... "I am safe now".
After I eat, I get the rest of the food put it in a plastic box and give it to him. After thet I get my camera and take a picture of it.
Here's beast that he didn't want to eat his food.

So, you see... is really terrifying ... or terrified... I don't know. But maybe we can be friends.

20 comments:

Naj said...

AT LAST, I meet someone by accident who is exactly like me :)

I was just pressing the "next blog" button :)

You know, I have been afraid of dogs fo rNO reason all my life. But I have forced myself to be in the vicinity of some nice poppies. the fear has been going away slowly.

all you have to do is to start with little calm poppies, and then graduate to big ones. Still I don't see myself touchen a German Sheapard for the rest of my life. :)

Casey said...

don't feel bad, I hate dogs that bite as well.

silverberry said...

i hate dogs!!!

anonymous jones said...

That poor poor dog! I think it loves you. Be nice to it!

dancer said...

I fear animals very much too, haven't gone to the zoo since childhood though a lot of poppies look very lovely.Once I was frightened too much to jump onto the wall by a big dog in my childhood.

Anonymous said...

Creepy photo...

I'm not very scared of insects, but they just give me a feeling of uncleanliness... Sort of like a clean freak and an messy room. They are creepy but I just tell myself that there's nothing to be scared of and I could kill them if I wanted to. :P

Stratorider said...

I love animals though I don´t think you should aproach to fast.
Just build a relantionship based on confidence; food always help ;)

Horsey Hart said...

are you afraid of horses? cause i have a pony that wouldn't bite or kick or anything. she just sits there even though she's 8.

Tom Bailey said...

You have an entertaining blog. I do not have pets so I do not relate to animal stories though.

lindsey said...

I hate cockroaches they are disgusting! I really love dogs though! Give them another chance and just avoid the mean ones.

Ma. Luisa said...

I really don't hate dogs, but I have been afraid of them all my life, I don't think I will never manage my fair to them, and I feel really sad for that.

purplepixie said...

I love dogs but on first impression when they try to bite me i freak. 8)

Dan The Media Maniac said...

Dogs are usually as nice as their "masters".

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

I love dogs - so cute.

Jen Nixon said...

Well, I am deathly afraid of any kind of bugs and the DARK!

Jihan said...

i am scared of dogs too...
in my country we dont have animal rights
so alot of people who dont like dogs can take it out on them...
the most i have ever done to them though is shooting them with my water gun from my varanda

Anonymous said...

i lied once in a spanish class, i said i hated dogs..i only said that because i didn't know what else to say, and at the time it seemed like the only thing that come to mind and it was easy to say in spanish.

i love dogs, but a good friend of mine..her dog just WONT warm up to me! she bites me EVERY time i come over. good thing though, i just found out i'm allergic to dogs. so i cant come over anymore. ahaha, i just felt like sharing that EXTREMELY unimportant story. don't worry, a lot of people are scared of dogs.Ü

KA said...

Haha you know, I lived in Egypt for a few years and they had lots of stray dogs. I'll tell you, there's nothing scarier than dogs you don't know and nobody else around.

BoggyWoggy said...

Each year, we battle "Hobo Spiders" in our home. They are big and they bite...and leave a nasty wound. This past year, we spent more than $500 on curing our big dogs, after the 2 biggest received nasty bites while sleeping in the garage.
I set out these sticky traps in different locations throughout the house...near corners, behind the toilet, in my closet! EE-GADS!!! I ended up ith 11 of the boogers on the first week.
I love animals.
I hate Hobo Spiders.

Antonietta Kies said...

you're not going to like me after this... I'm totally afraid of spiders! it's so ironic right?
luckily, I'm trying to get over it. I have a huge fake spider on my computer at work so instead of me being scared, other people are scared. Spiders are good beings to have around due to their eating less desirable bugs in the house.