ASPCA




Seems that my friend don't want to give me some ants for my spiders. He told me that he will call the ASPCA (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Ants) and rapport me. Dame I didn't expert that. I never knew that is a society that protects the ants. I can't understand who will want to protects the ants. What about my spiders? What ? They are humans too ? They have to eat something. Is not fare. Is a really cruel world for spiders. Now I understated why that guy from that forum wanted to tell. Nobody want to feed the pour spiders.



Later I will publish his answer and also some more pictures of the second spider that I have collected.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grammar and spelling is terrible.

Robert S said...

Don't you mean "Your grammar and spelling are terribe?"

Play on, playa. Fight them spiders!