My Ms spider.






I found a really interested spider and I had a closer look, I never new that the spiders are so interesting. Look at all the all colors. I thought that they really have only one color but now after I made him a picture seems that it has multiple beautiful colors just blending in. I put him in a bottle for now, until I get my fish tank.



I think I should give him a name., or maybe is a she . Ok. I have decided his/her/it name will be Ms.



By the way: A asked my friend if it will help me with the food for my spiders, Ms. seems really hungry. I am still waiting for his answer but he don't seem very happy with the idea.



2 comments:

JeanMac said...

Not sure, but if that's a brown recluse, be very careful. cheers.

JeanMac said...

Not sure, but if that's a brown recluse, be very careful. cheers.