The idea.






I was reading some forums and one of the guys there had the motto "Feed the spiders" And than I had the idea, let's make a spider farm. That will be real nice. I have a lot of spiders in my house, wouldn't be nice to put them in a fish tank and see what happen. How will they get along in a tight space ?



Yesterday I had counted the spiders in my house and I have at least 20. I am a pretty superstitions guy and is not god to kill the spiders. So I prefer to live with them then make Somebody up there mad of my for killing innocent creatures. So I intend to get e fish tank and put more of the together and see what happens. I am intending to feed them but for now I don't have any idea with what. Unfortunately at the pet shop is no such thing as spider food, I guess they eat insects. I will think about but for now I am going to find a nice house for them.





No comments: